Monday 25 May 2015

I’m back - and it’s about time!

Sorry if the postings in my blog have been a bit erratic over the past few weeks, but I have been working flat out on a secret commission for a tv series to be shown later this year.

I’ve done a couple of small side jobs for tv late last year, but this has been the single largest job I have yet taken on.

It was intended to be just two to three weeks work on half a dozen costumes, but spiralled into over six weeks and nineteen garments - all with their own quirks and challenges.

Now it’s finally over I can get back to what I like doing most - making Doctor Who costumes and writing for my blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a BIG project, Steve.
    Great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I hope you'll let us know more about your secret commission once the show goes to air.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.